Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Can't wait to pick up my Helghast Edition tomorrow! Anybody know if HMV have that Forest Green/Black Dualshock?

Notorious wrote: »
    I know the Helghast Ed. is definitely €125. Game also have the Jungle controllers too which are €35 when you're buying the game.
    HMV told me it was 115. That was the price i pre-ordered it at anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Notorious wrote: »
    I know the Helghast Ed. is definitely €125. Game also have the Jungle controllers too which are €35 when you're buying the game.

This is in GAME yes?... Maybe its because my store so small (monaghan)... would there be different prices for different stores?... 125 I doubth is going to be the price of it as much as I hope it is... And he told me they just selling controller seperate and its priced at 55euro for controller and 50 for game.. tbh it all seems rip off to me.. I think it may just be my store... the 3ds was priced at 230pound there a week ago and was 280euro... then GAME dropped it online to 196.99 and guess how much he saying it for in ireland stores?.. after a 24pound drop it dropped by 10euro and now 270... this cant be right tbh... So maybe what you are hearing is right but like the difference from online and in stores shouldnt be that big...

All will tell tomorrow what I paid... If I pay 140 and it 125 in another GAME store would I be entitled to get 15euro back though? because of overcharging?.. I doubth this would happen though..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

So the steelbook is defo 50 euro in HMV then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

So the steelbook is defo 50 euro in HMV then?
    I'll be down there in half an hour, in the dundrum branch and ill report back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Lynch Mob

I'll be down there in half an hour, in the dundrum branch and ill report back.

God Speed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Lynch Mob

Just rang HMV Liffey Valley; Steelbook Edition is 49.99 there.

Just bought the collectors edition it for 50 in hmv dundrum

Also, feel free to add me. PSN is 'briankearon666'

can anyone confirm the price of helghast edition in GAME???

can anyone confirm the price of helghast edition in GAME???

Just checked for you there.125 in GAME in dundrum

Just checked for you there.125 in GAME in dundrum

Cheers man, and cheers Notorious also :D.. Better be 125 in my local or ill go crazy with em :p..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Hmmm i have two hours off college soon, might drive to dundrum then..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Shiney, shiney,

Shiney box of metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Anyone know if you can get the Sharpshooter Move gun thingie in any stores around Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Anyone know how much Gamestop are charging for the Helghast edition and how large is the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

How much is the standard edition in HMV?

Anyone know how much Gamestop are charging for the Helghast edition and how large is the box.

http://gamestop.ie/core/common/default.aspx?quickSearch=Killzone%203:%20Helghast%20Edition

seems to be 130euro..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Grayditch wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can get the Sharpshooter Move gun thingie in any stores around Dublin?

Saw it in game on henry street for 50 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

quad_red wrote: »
    How much is the standard edition in HMV?

€45.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

What a great day! Starting a weeks holiday's from work today with the release of this game.

And i got a Queens of the stone age ticket this morning!:D:D

Game it €10 dearer than HMV for both the regular and collector's edition. And come to think of it, even the Helghast edition is €10 dearer too.

• Advertisement

Thought the co-op was online too :(

Seem to be having a weird problem with the sound. Running it through my speaker on the TV. It's as if the sound is being output in 5.2 even though I'm fairly sure it's set to stereo in the settings. Gotta check that.
    It results in me not hearing anything behind me. I can only hear Rico when I look at him. I suppose that's not a bad thing really.:pac:

Interesting thing with the Collector's edition. Saw a topic over on the Playstation Forums.
    http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Killzone/Collectors-Edition-Missing-Extras/td-p/12476049

Like myself, loads of people didn't get a code for the other advertised extras like the
    Unlocks all weapons and abilities for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
    Lets you rise through the ranks faster by earning experience points at twice the normal rate for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
    Gives you 3 unlock points to use on any weapon or ability you want.

We were supposed to get them
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-11-30-killzone-3-collectors-edition-detailed But I did get a code for the soundtrack, maps and theme though.
    Anyone else?

Interesting thing with the Collector's edition. Saw a topic over on the Playstation Forums.
    http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Killzone/Collectors-Edition-Missing-Extras/td-p/12476049

Like myself, loads of people didn't get a code for the other advertised extras like the
    Unlocks all weapons and abilities for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
    Lets you rise through the ranks faster by earning experience points at twice the normal rate for your first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay.
    Gives you 3 unlock points to use on any weapon or ability you want.

We were supposed to get them
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-11-30-killzone-3-collectors-edition-detailed But I did get a code for the soundtrack, maps and theme though.
    Anyone else?

This the steel case edition? If so, I'm in the same boat. Maps, theme and soundtrack but none of the stuff for the multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Asked the aul one to pick this up when she was in town while I was working.

Rang her 5 minutes ago, "Sorry they didn't have Kill Bill 3 they said it's not out yet" Last time I ask her to buy a game.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Got the Collector's Edition this morning for 50 squids HMV Grafton St. Dying for college to end to get back and play it with a few beers!

EDIT!!

http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_GB/order.html

European Steelbook edition was never meant to get the extra stuff, only the map pack, soundtrack and theme, says so on the PlaystationBlog aswell http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/11/30/killzone3-helghast-edition-announced/ Eurogamer obviously made a misprint in their article.

If you were supposed to get stuff from GAME you will get it eventually https://twitter.com/Gamedigital/status/41142568808873984

Did anyone pick up a Helghast edition yet,I am wondering is the finished product worth the extra €75+ euro over the Steel book version?

Did anyone pick up a Helghast edition yet,I am wondering is the finished product worth the extra €75+ euro over the Steel book version?

Yeah i picked up the Helghast Edition. I love it! The action figure is brilliantly detailed, as is the Helmet. The Helmet is made of some soft plastic but it doesn't feel like it would break easily, while the Action Figure is made of typical Action Figure material. I thought it was definitely worth it. The multiplayer bonuses are a sweet addition aswell! You'll be hard pressed in getting it without a pre-order though as it was in very limited numbers, there was only 5 in my local HMV today that's all they ordered, unless they sold some before i came in.

• Advertisement

Wing126 wrote: »
    Yeah i picked up the Helghast Edition. I love it! The action figure is brilliantly detailed, as is the Helmet. The Helmet is made of some soft plastic but it doesn't feel like it would break easily, while the Action Figure is made of typical Action Figure material. I thought it was definitely worth it. The multiplayer bonuses are a sweet addition aswell! You'll be hard pressed in getting it without a pre-order though as it was in very limited numbers, there was only 5 in my local HMV today that's all they ordered, unless they sold some before i came in.

I prebooked it in gamestop 4 months ago,just don't know about the price though as it is €49.99 for the steel book and €129.99 for the Helghast,I have it paid off in full but could always transfere the balance onto Dragon Age 2.

Advertisement