Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Well you have another week or more to improve :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'm downloading the Beta now.

I didn't touch the story mode on KZ2, only played the multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Glenza69

I've got an xbox... Nooooooooooooooooooooo

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Varik wrote: »
    And give me stress, everyone playing is an idiot or is using a shotgun in which they're bastards

Some boom off the shotgun and mostly one shot kills. They'll have to ease up on it a bit, it takes a lot more bullets to kill with the machine guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,379 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Actually iv changed my mind

Im starting to like it, now it has its problems like control pad settings and the slow body movments

still thou im starting to like it

I did an awsome kill with the grenades today, just a pity they dont have something like theatre to save your videos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

the game is a good different ant than most other games for controls and play, it's taken 3 hours but got the hang of it.

My main class the Engineer and the StA3 LMG is a beast of a gun, keeps firing, firing and firing

awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

can you change guns and perks and the like in the full version? its wierd having set loadouts in the COD age.

Couldn't get into a single game today :mad: Tried playing botzone with the move controller and got slaughtered! I just couldn't get the hang of it so ditched the move for the regular pad :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i can barely join games. infinite loading screens left right and centre. One game froze and kicked me to the main menu and i couldn't get into MP again. Shame, I was having so much fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Kersmash wrote: »
    i can barely join games. infinite loading screens left right and centre. One game froze and kicked me to the main menu and i couldn't get into MP again. Shame, I was having so much fun.

I had the same last night and this morning. I was able to get a game eventually though.

I'd rather have all this stuff was happening with the beta now so it'll be fixed for the general release.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Headshot wrote: »
    Actually iv changed my mind

Im starting to like it, now it has its problems like control pad settings and the slow body movments

still thou im starting to like it

I did an awsome kill with the grenades today, just a pity they dont have something like theatre to save your videos

I find the slower movement much better than the ballet dancer lightness of CoD. It has been like this in KZ2 as well, btw, so don't expect a "fix".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I find kill zone 2 to have better gameplay... I guess it's just because we only have 1 map though..

Also no in game music WTF .. That's the reason I started playing killzone 2 a lot lately..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

talked to GG developer yaster there on killzone.com he said some of the guns will have way more kick to them on the final release of the game. also asked for a hardcore mode he said they tried to do it but they ran out of time

game lost an hours play on me, lost a level and a few points and after getting back up it didn't give the points again.

Surely they can patch in a hardcore mode at a later date?

talked to GG developer yaster there on killzone.com he said some of the guns will have way more kick to them on the final release of the game. also asked for a hardcore mode he said they tried to do it but they ran out of time

That yaster dude joined one of my parties out of nowhere.. I didnt know he worked for GG until i checked the forums ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

That yaster dude joined one of my parties out of nowhere.. I didnt know he worked for GG until i checked the forums ..

not suprised ya would find a few developers around playing , same when i played uncharted 2 was in a team with uncharted 2 developers class when there on.

just checked again on killzone.com another gurellia game developer called acidcatfish said said the smg gun will have more of a kick when firing

not suprised ya would find a few developers around playing , same when i played uncharted 2 was in a team with uncharted 2 developers class when there on.

just checked again on killzone.com another gurellia game developer called acidcatfish said said the smg gun will have more of a kick when firing

I don't mean in a game.. I mean my actual party (well it was my friends party).. Like the squad thing for teaming up with mates..

Maybe he was feeling lonely :P

• Advertisement

Maybe he was feeling lonely :P

Lmfao haha....

Just messages yaster on psn.. Asked him if there would be split screen online.. He said it's unlikely :(.. Lol didn't think he would reply so fast..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

Killzone 3 Campaign can be completed in 4.5 hours.
    check out the link below for proof...

http://ps3.nowgamer.com/news/5130/killzone-3-campaign-45-hours-long-proof

Pfft, factor in cutscenes, deaths etc. and it's more than enough. Try it on elite and it's gonna take you 10+ hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

If you look at the pics he died 78 times playing through the game this was clearly a rush through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Apollo 2.0

He doesn't: http://twitter.com/Yaster/statuses/34290602614988800

Yaster was a moderator on the Playstation website but I believe he has moved to Sonys website development department.

Everyone else still having connection problems?

I was just playing.

I cant connect

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

stuck at the main menu. Wont let me into multiplayer. Just infinite connecting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I've just been playing bots, as I can't connect. The death animations make bursting fire into an enemies face feel better than most other shooters' kills. I've missed that little kill sound too.

Advertisement