Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Bot mode is good fun alright. Only problem is that if you get within 1-2 foot of a bot there's no chance your gonna survive seeing as they insta-melee you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I finally managed to get into a game of warzone. Got to play for about 20 mins but then i was kicked and got a network error. It's pretty frustrating as i'd manage to rack up over 4000exp.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Grayditch wrote: »
    The death animations make bursting fire into an enemies face feel better than most other shooters' kills.

Beats black ops and it's back flipping with a rather long delay enemies.

The game froze on me when i was trying to look a leader boards, but MP worked.
    Grayditch wrote: »
    I've missed that little kill sound too.

There may be something wrong with me, i'm still hearing that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

this game is so much fun. getting this on release day for sure. right now id rather play this beta than black ops.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,379 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Kersmash wrote: »
    this game is so much fun. getting this on release day for sure. right now id rather play this beta than black ops.

Im surprised and delighted

• Advertisement

maybe its just i missed playing with ya when you left black ops ;)

Kersmash wrote: »
    maybe its just i missed playing with ya when you left black ops ;)

*big hug*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I just love the visceral agression in Killzone 3. It's so immersive. It really wants to let you be a vicious, face shooting, throat slitting badass, haha!

Does this have dedicated servers?

edit heads up a patch is out for the beta

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Good question, I think it does but dont know.. Yeah what did the patch do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Really enjoying it aside from the handicap that is going back to a PS3 joypad after being so used to the 360's. It's been a while since my PS3 has seen much use.

Hmm, PS3 started making some really funky noises when downloading the patch, the little fecker better not ylod, warranty expired a few weeks ago :(

EDIT: Seems like everyone is having problems connecting post patch.

Since that patch came in I havent had one game

:(

nor have i :( maybe they will extend beta since theres so many issues?.. I dont think they will get all these issues sorted by release date..

havent had a gane since the patch either.. it tells me im not signed in, but i am.

I managed to get in and playing at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Got a loan of a ps3 from my boss who never uses it so been playing killzone 3 beta the last couple of days. Still getting the hang of it but tis good craic alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

I haven't been able to get a game at all over the last few days. Its wrecking my head.

Has anyone been able to play it since the patch?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭theothers108

Tried to play it there ,wouldnt let me says im signed out of psn ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

played the day of the patch but not since, gave up after waiting to get on since the day after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I managed to get into a game this morning but got kicked during the game and got an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

i cant get a game since the patch the other day? anyone else the same? is the beta finished or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

It hasn't been able to connect me to a game at all, and it's only so much fun playing against bots :(

BTW I assume we need to create a new [BoC], or will it carry over?

Couldn't play it before the patch and still can't. It either gives me an error code 20002 or it just hangs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

copied and pasted of another website

''Hopefully everyone is enjoying and giving feedback to Guerrilla Games concerning Killzone 3; However, many of you including me have been receiving connection errors and so forth which is expected. So here’s what Guerrilla is doing to remedy this as of Feb. 4 11:38 PM.

“A first patch will become available shortly. This patch fixes a bug where sometimes scores are incorrectly posted to the server. However, the patch will not be released in all regions simultaneously.”

“As a result, players in regions that have received the patch will temporarily be unable to join games of friends in regions that have yet to receive the patch.”
    “Trying to do so will result in an error -977. This is expected behavior, and will automatically resolve once all regions have received the patch. Just using the find game option will work fine.”

The Killzone 3 Multiplayer team asks for your patience as they roll out the patch very soon across all regions.
    There are quite a few people who are reporting 20002 errors and they are looking into this. The team might require a bit of downtime to remedy these issues but please continue to play and report any issues to the official Killzone 3 Beta forums.

qz wrote: »
    BTW I assume we need to create a new [BoC], or will it carry over?

It's already been creaetd by cartman91/Warzonebrother

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Only times i can get on the beta is during the morning, before 12. Enjoying it alot at the moment, more than i did at first. Will pick this up defo when its released.

Whats this [BoC] i hear of? A boards killzone clan? I want in :D

It's already been creaetd by cartman91/Warzonebrother

Yeah I made it, but I think it will all get deleted when full game out so maybe wait till then to recruit?.. But if you want an invite just message me on psn..

• Advertisement

anyone play the single player demo

any good ?

Advertisement