Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daybreak on Hennessy's Road closed

• 17-08-2010 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Does anyone know if the daybreak shop on Hennessy's Road is closed down permanently? I walked by there in May and it was still open?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Was open today anyway..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 FoxyChickNic

lisam22 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the daybreak shop on Hennessy's Road is closed down permanently? I walked by there in May and it was still open?

Not sure if it's closed down permanently or not, if Richie says it's open yesterday - it was closed when I drove past at around 6pm.
    I hear it got broken into a few weeks back and hasn't been open since :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 waterford1

its closed I heard the crowd that owns Whites shop are taking it over ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

waterford1 wrote: »

Whites? On Keanes Rd?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Its been closed anytime I passed it during the last week anyway. Drove past today around 3 and it was closed. The signs pretty much fallen down also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Is Bretts in Ferrybank closed as well. Always shutters up last two Saturdays I passed by.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Was open today anyway..

You sure about that, that place was cleared out about 3 weeks ago and hasnt been open since

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Is Bretts in Ferrybank closed as well. Always shutters up last two Saturdays I passed by.

The shop in Bretts has been closed a few months now, all is open in there is the Post office now, and Id imagine that closes at 1pm on Saturdays

dayshah wrote: »
    Whites? On Keanes Rd?

Thats It !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Thats It !
    Do you mean the person letting the place?

Some people tried make a go of that shop after Jackie passed away. Its not really a great spot for a small shop, too much competition nearby.

It would probably be a good spot for something more specific, like a butchers, or cobblers, or laundrette.

• Advertisement

yeah the current people letting it, anytime i am in there is always people in there. The food is classs mmmm think i will go for some now lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Aquos76 wrote: »
    You sure about that, that place was cleared out about 3 weeks ago and hasnt been open since

My bad,was thinking about a different place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 lisam22

do you know if they will reopen it? im moving into a house a few doors down and would be so ideal if we ran outta milk in the morning!:D

Advertisement