Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

.22 Magnum

• 17-08-2010 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Im looking for a gun in very good condition and well kept. One with a scope would be handy but not vital!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Vamp369

I have a Marlin bolt action .22 magnum Im looking to sell, I dont know how yet to set it up with a gun dealer. But heres more details if interested.

Make: Marlin
    Type: Bolt action
    Calibre: .22 magnum
    Magazine: 7 shot
    Accessories: Comes with Nikko Stirling 6x40 scope with covers, I got it threaded for a Sak silencer

Good condition, I got it second hand, had it for 2 and a half years, myself only firing 800 to 900 rounds.

Reason for selling: At college so little time spent shooting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hurley267

Vamp369 wrote: »
    I have a Marlin bolt action .22 magnum Im looking to sell, I dont know how yet to set it up with a gun dealer. But heres more details if interested.

Make: Marlin
    Type: Bolt action
    Calibre: .22 magnum
    Magazine: 7 shot
    Accessories: Comes with Nikko Stirling 6x40 scope with covers, I got it threaded for a Sak silencer

Good condition, I got it second hand, had it for 2 and a half years, myself only firing 800 to 900 rounds.

Reason for selling: At college so little time spent shooting

how much are you looking for it??can you post pics??
    whay sort of condition is it in! no worries about a dealer you hold the gun until i get the license if i was to buy it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

I am thinking of selling my 22wmr. it's Brno simi auto 6 shot mag, accurate for enough vermin hunting, I think it can be used for gallery shooting ( not sure though) very reliable..has never jammed, tasco 3X9 silver antler scope
    PM if interested or want to see..we are in the same county :D
    definitely worth every penny of 650euros

you dont have to go through dealer for private gun sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Boiled-egg

I have an Anschutz .22 mag. It's not new but it is a fantastic rifle. Light trigger and spot on accurate. I bought it seccond hand about 8 years ago for shooting foxes. Dont use it now so it has been handed in to Duffys in galway for selling. www.shoot.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Prices lads ??

• Advertisement

4gun wrote: »
    I am thinking of selling my 22wmr. it's Brno simi auto 6 shot mag, accurate for enough vermin hunting, I think it can be used for gallery shooting ( not sure though) very reliable..has never jammed, tasco 3X9 silver antler scope
    PM if interested or want to see..we are in the same county :D
    definitely worth every penny of 650euros

you dont have to go through dealer for private gun sale

thats 2 expensive man 450 - 500 tops for that gun

hurley267 wrote: »
    thats 2 expensive man 450 - 500 tops for that gun

these are rated by some as one of the best simi-autos ever made in any calibre, it is capable of one inch groups at 100 yds, very solid make,
    would'nt even remotely consider seeling for any thing less than price quoted

Hey,
    Heres some pics.
    Its in good condition, clean, bolt moves freely, never had any problems with it
    Im looking for 350E

Hey,
    Heres some pics.
    Its in good condition, clean, bolt moves freely, never had any problems with it
    Im looking for 350E
    would you let it go for 250?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

That to me looks like a Marlin 25mn, €350 to me sounds like a fair price thats what I paid for mine over 8 years ago, second hand with a scope.

• Advertisement

hurley267 wrote: »
    would you let it go for 250?

and if he was looking for 250, you'd offer him 150 :mad: you' ve been offered some good prices on some quality firearms ...... try a dealer and see what bargins you'll get from them :rolleyes:

350e is as low as I can go sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭The Villain

PM Sent.

350e is as low as I can go sorry
    ya im chancing my arm alright!lol! just barely scraping the money together so cant blame a guy for tryin ;) thanks for d pics and putting up with me lol ill have a serious think its a very nice gun just a long way away to view it lik!

Advertisement