Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

city centre to blackpool

Options
  • 17-08-2010 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what no bus goes from the city centre to blackpool and where do I get it from ,the bus eireann website is very bad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GisforGrenade

The number 3 from outside Merchants Quay will take you to Blackpool, beware it always leaves 5 mins before its supposed to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

This may be of some use to you as well.

http://www.corkpublictransport.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Can you walk to blackpool? Also douglas? Wilton?

How far would it take you to walk? Im used to walking everywhere and if it means il save on bus fare, that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 tong po

short walk in fairness, but the o.p might have a disability, or 10 bags of shopping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

tong po wrote: »
    short walk in fairness, but the o.p might have a disability, or 10 bags of shopping.

Sorry, i was asking for myself.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

10 minutes at a brisk pace from the centra in Blackpool to the top of patricks street ( 15 min if leisurely)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

The irony of an OP whoes username is 'timetogetfit' asking about a bus that usually takes longer to get to Blackpool than it takes to walk it;)

Anyway, the No 3 can be a nightmare. I once waited 45mins for one and ended up walking it without seeing a bus pass me out. So your probably as well off walking it OP especially if your going for an interview or something?

Advertisement