Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Man's Rubbish is another Man's Gold!

• 17-08-2010 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Anybody know of any business/office/shop after closing down recently in town?

Need a few bits and pieces on the cheap. Im looking for a large reception desk, filing cabinets, book shelves etc. for a new business I'm starting and budgets are extremely tight!

Would really appreciate any help! Thanks folks...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

d-sher wrote: »
    Anybody know of any business/office/shop after closing down recently in town?

Need a few bits and pieces on the cheap. Im looking for a large reception desk, filing cabinets, book shelves etc. for a new business I'm starting and budgets are extremely tight!

Would really appreciate any help! Thanks folks...

try www.adverts.ie ??

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭d-sher

Im checking adverts.ie about 6 times a day along with every other website known to me. Nothing in Waterford on them.

I want to try and get them locally as I have wasted 4 trips around the country already replying to ads on websites. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Mrs Ziedth works for Hewdens, I could see do they have any excess stock going on the cheap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Keep an eye on freecycle and jumbletown.com too

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭d-sher

ziedth wrote: »
    Mrs Ziedth works for Hewdens, I could see do they have any excess stock going on the cheap?

That would be super if you wouldn't mind? Thank you very much!
    Keep an eye on freecycle and jumbletown.com too

Just checking them out now, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Also keep an eye out on auction sites too, Wilsons in Dublin are always auctioning off office equipment/furniture for liquidators of companies, usually the stuff like you're looking for..

Another one is Daan Auctions, a dutch company coming into Ireland but they havent much in Ireland yet as only starting up here..

Drop me a pm of what stuff you're looking for as I'm always coming across stuff up here in Dublin from various business closing down/downsizing.

Tox

Advertisement