Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get my results online tomorrow?

• 17-08-2010 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Hello

I'm a mature student so have no school to go to for my results tomorrow morning, can I check online? I don't see the option on www.cao.ie, or anywhere even mentioning it.

If so how, and is it after 9am?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

LA3G wrote: »
    Hello

I'm a mature student so have no school to go to for my results tomorrow morning, can I check online? I don't see the option on www.cao.ie, or anywhere even mentioning it.

On examinations.ie you can, but you need a PIN. You should have got one from the SEC I think. At noon you can check them there with PIN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

LA3G wrote: »
    Hello

You can get them online tomorrow from midday. You should have a letter from the SEC with your school/centre number, exam number and PIN. It's not the cao website it's SEC https://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ex&sc=er.

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Thanks, and best of luck to all :)

Advertisement