Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint about a moderator

Options
  • 17-08-2010 11:49pm
    Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

Moderator called Sarge, mods the Regional North East section. I started a thread in AH about the Fleadh it was moved to Cavan forum. I Pm'd Sharpshooter, she said she would move it back but couldn't and I needed to ask a regional mod to do it.

I asked somebody in thread to do it, then PM'd him. No reply. Days later he appears with a post "nope". No reason given, no manners, nothing.

This person then took issue with my post " Why? Pathetic" and then again comes in with no reasons, "have 7 days off".

Never have I seen such disgraceful modding on any site. Is it so much to ask to do a half decent job and show some respect?

All the posters in there agree I shouldn't be banned. It's the principal of this, how people like that can moderate is some what mind boggling if this is his usual decorum.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Complaints about moderation should follow the Dispute Resolution Procedure. You can find full details here.

Advertisement