Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Computer Choice

Options
  • 18-08-2010 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi There Folks

I'm wondering if anyone can lend some advice to me, i need to buy a desk top computer but i have spacific needs, the computer needs to be a HP simple reason they are still a big employer here in Ireland, i was a big Dell fan in the past and found Dell to be a great machine but changed the minute i heard they were pulling out of Limerick..

What i will be using the PC for is the following

Lots of internet searching and browsing
    Lots of emailing, about 150 per day small business we have here
    Opening different applications all at once
    Probably go for an office application that can handle everything
    Lots and lots of memory
    Lots of serious gaming for the kids, needing a very fast processor also

So all you guys any suggestions, also do HP give you the option of building your own machine

All advive really welcome

Kindest Regards

mooover :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid you're asking in the wrong place, the Help Desk is for people experiencing problems with the site or querying moderator decisions. Nobody can actually reply to you on this forum, and after you create a thread all your future posts in that thread must be approved by an administrator.

However, if you go over to the Computers & Technology forum I'm sure someone there will be able to help you.

Advertisement