Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All nighter

• 18-08-2010 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Anybody else planning on staying up all night??? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TRAPASARMY

AH92 wrote: »

Very hard to sleep:o

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Yep, but not by choice. Counting on being too tired to care by 10am :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

go to bed would ye.

I remember this time last year I was sure i'd failed DCG, was telling the parents and all, looked at it, got a b2 or b3, happy out! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

AH92 wrote: »
    Sure you'll be too tired to celebrate tomorrow night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Will probably go to bed around 3, up at 8/9 and off to school for - hopefully - the last time EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

theowen wrote: »
    Isn't that what red bull is for? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

theowen wrote: »

That is what is making me really want to sleep! I got up at 8am today in the hope i would be so tired tonight.. but i'm wide awake and so nervous :S

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

Liveit wrote: »
    Isn't that what red bull is for? :D

Haha no red bull is for jagerbombs which will be keeping me awake tomorrow!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I am, but only because lately I've been sleeping during the day, so now I can't sleep! I'll sleep when I get back from school tomorrow, before going out =]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I'll get a few hours in but I dozed off in front of CSI Miami earlier and have had two red bulls so it'll be a while before I can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

I tried to sleep......but failed....so hi boards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Meh I'm knackered, going to bed in a minute. No nervousness. I think I got between 250-300 points. Delighted if I got over 320, don't expect to. But 250+ suits me

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭corkman123

report just out sayin high levels on failures in maths and science:eek:!!!! does this mean points wont increase as much as first thought?!

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

I am, but only because lately I've been sleeping during the day, so now I can't sleep! I'll sleep when I get back from school tomorrow, before going out =]

Yea im gonna be following your plan!! Sleep when I get back from school...hopefully being in a good mood :rolleyes:

well corkman to be honest i'd say there still will be a modest increase(roughly 10-20 points increase) but that's only my opinion!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭angelxx

Good luck with your results tomorrow everyone, I know it's easier said than done
    but try not to worry. High failure rates in maths and science, hopefully course
    points wont rise too much.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

Ye I'm gonna stay up all night. I'll go home after getting results, sleep and get up in the evening for the celebration.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Not really planning on an all nighter but going on my current sleeping pattern won't be asleep untill around half three. Think I'll do the same as ye and have a nap when I come home.

Quite excited about tomorrow night though, no matter what the results say I'm determined to have a good night!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

zoom! wrote: »
    Ye I'm gonna stay up all night. I'll go home after getting results, sleep and get up in the evening for the celebration.

I'm thinking the same idea :)

yuppp it suits me since my situation at the moment is nerves > sleep :L

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

My GF is getting her results tomorrow and fell asleep in the middle of texting. :D lol.

ne1 applied for arts in ucd?

nah mate I picked nursing , science , sports and exercise therapy !! is that your first choice corkman?

nah , not my 1st choice... but its the one course with reasonable points , 360 last yr.. im hopin for 380 -400!! how bout urself?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

chill people and of course good luck!
    leaving cert results not the be all and end all. u can perform badly in the lc and still be successful and most of all happy!!

ohhh that's not too bad!! My one was 390 in trinity last year!! hopefully it only goes up by around 10 points!!! what was your first choice ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sjacob

Im gettin my results today aswell but i dont plan on going to school to get them. :rolleyes:

Damn, im glad this will be over with although 6th year was awesome.
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Try get some sleep. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

guys the best thing for ye to do is go to bed cause the time will go very slow and by 10 AM tomorrow you be nearly dead and ull end up passing out and not goin out. Trust me i did this in 08:o and if you want a tip for next monday go out sunday night the time will fly and ull prob fall asleep when you get home

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow and monday i hope ye all get what ye want

• Advertisement

philosophy in ucd was 450 .. but way too high for me.. i applied 4 nursing too - psychiatric nursing in dcu was 355 last yr but expected to shoot up! was nursin course did u apply 4?

Advertisement