Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All nighter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

sjacob wrote: »
    Im gettin my results today aswell but i dont plan on going to school to get them. :rolleyes:

Damn, im glad this will be over with although 6th year was awesome.
    :P

ohh ya lucky git :P yea 6th year was very memorable for me and call me crazy but im already missing it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

corkman123 wrote: »
    philosophy in ucd was 450 .. but way too high for me.. i applied 4 nursing too - psychiatric nursing in dcu was 355 last yr but expected to shoot up! was nursin course did u apply 4?

Everything medical, through the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jfrmbray

AH92 wrote: »
    ohh ya lucky git :P yea 6th year was very memorable for me and call me crazy but im already missing it :o

you're crazy,no longer do i have to subject myself to the pain of doing maths hungover

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭corkman123

i knw ya.. guna b lethal!!
    arts hopefully wnt b too badly hit.. irishtimes said a `slight` increase for arts in ucd.. but end ov day wat the fuk do they no ha

corkman123 wrote: »
    philosophy in ucd was 450 .. but way too high for me.. i applied 4 nursing too - psychiatric nursing in dcu was 355 last yr but expected to shoot up! was nursin course did u apply 4?

umm yea it more and likely will!!! Did you apply for gen nursing too?? I picked children and gen nursing but im afraid that will be too high for me!!! my pick after that was gen nursing in all the 3 main colleges!! my last resort is ucd for gen nursing!! im willing to bet that i'd get in there with 400 points fingers crossed :)

• Advertisement

tbh nursing wud b my last choice... just wana get inta that arts course in ucd and il b happy... u gettin da results onlie too yea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Gonna TRY and sleep now lads but Sunday night, that will be the all nighter! Best of luck to everyone:)

nope sadly im going to have to go to my school to get my result!! Im opening it though when I get off the bus!!!! Gonna be a nightmare :(

ah ul b grand.. im in london 4 summer , so have to wait till 12!!! but conor is rite!- sunday nite is guna b an all niter, in fairness results mean **** all until offers n points r released

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sjacob

lol i dont think missing will be the right word for me. I mean, i was bearly in 6th year. I got that letter home, the one with absences and lates.

I got a record,
    46 absences
    24 lates

Thats why i know i didnt do 'good' in the exams. Oh well, what can you do now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 MyHair

Get a good nights sleep, you will need the energy for the celebration tomorrow night!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Can't sleep at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

Does anyone have a link to the report?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

My eyes just refuse to close after watching forrest gump and daydreaming and my mind is physically screaming 'GO TO SLEEP' at me but nadaa.

Guess it all boils down to Schrodinger's cat now doesn't it..until we open the envolope it's neither good nor bad :rolleyes:

haha im just passing time by playing online on the ps3!!! :) so far so good!!

Just finished a movie(John Q). What to do now...think I might clean up this tip...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

haha im just passing time by playing online on the ps3!!! :) so far so good!!

xbox FTW.;)

1281998864373.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

im listening to marshal mathers and playing soltaire to pass the time away,getting my results in about 3 hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'm playing a whole lotta COD, and watching Mad Men and Hells Kitchen. Pretty peckish now so I'll go get a bite to eat in a min I think :)

• Advertisement

yeah id love a pizza right now

im listening to marshal mathers and playing soltaire to pass the time away,getting my results in about 3 hours

7AM? Is your school integrated into the SEC or something? Or are you gonna hijack the delivery van?

no no my dads a teacher der and hes helpin put the results into the envelopes so hel just ring me

no no my dads a teacher der and hes helpin put the results into the envelopes so hel just ring me

Friggin Nepotism. Let us know how you get on:)

will do although ill prob fall straight asleep.oh well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Jaysus I couldn't take it if I knew my Dad got to see my results before me!

im starting to **** it more the nearer it gets to 10 am :(

such is the joys of life.it was the same for the junior only he knew the whole day and we didnt get results till 3,was avoiding him all day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I've tidied up my room, separated all the LC stuff out to put them in the bin tomorrow (hadn't done it yet because I kept forgetting), made my late night meal, and made brownies. I was going to make cookies to bring into school tomorrow, but I ran out of flour.

I'm bored and can't sleep... What's everyone else doing?

• Advertisement

Listening to a little Swedish House Mafia and chatting on FB Chat to another chap who's ****ed at ten.

Advertisement