Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All nighter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I wish I could sleep but I just feckin can't. Hate that feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

just had my last glass of water before ramadan starts!!! playing mw2 on the ps3!! anybody here wanna play? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Throw us an add there so mate, I'm up for a game or 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I just finished TY. :D just thought I'd throw that in there. Seriously though, best of luck to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I just finished TY. :D just thought I'd throw that in there. Seriously though, best of luck to everyone!

That was my most hated school year ever! 6th year rocks. :)
    And I'm done with school now. Just thought I'd throw that in there :p

Thanks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

That was my most hated school year ever! 6th year rocks. :)
    And I'm done with school now. Just thought I'd throw that in there :p

Thanks! :)

Hahaha get away outta that!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

http://leaving-cert.net/

Some of the posts on that site might be of some relevancy to this situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Mark2006

Less than 4 hours now. Starting to **** it a little bit now. Does anyone have a link to that report people were talking about earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Mark2006

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

It's 5:45 in the morning and I can't sleep.

I think I'm gonna go have a nap before results. Later everyone, and good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Maestoso

It's getting bright. I was kind of hoping for a red dawn, just for a kind of dramatic, theatrical effect. :D

Edit: Forgot to wish everyone luck. GOOD LUCK =)

yea its lovely bright again!! all nighter successfully done :) WISH YOU LOT ALL THE BEST !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭McFry

Hi there. I'm wide awake too, starting to get nervous. I just arrived home from New York yesterday so my sleeping pattern is all over the place. I was in the Big Apple for my cousin's wedding and I also celebrated my 18th over there so I'm already in a partying rhythm. I have nothing to do now apart from typing my first ever boards.ie post! I've already watched X-men origins; Wolverine and Raising Arizona, might watch another film. Any suggestions? Just had some chicken nuggets with 7up and a wee bit of rum for the nerves but I'm hungry again, Lucky charms are sounding quite appetising right now. Well my first post seems successful, let's hope my envelope contains something remotely successful in a few hours. Best of luck to all of ye. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

i just woke up -.- i wish i got more sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

My friend and me had a lovely hour long chat at 3-4, I realised I couldn't sleep because I was too hungry, so I got up to get milk and by the time my body had digested it, I got about an hour sleep :cool:. I'm going to be wreaked for this lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Just woke up....Good luck everybody! Especially to all of those I've gotten to know over the last few months, here and in the C&H forum, I hope you all get what you want!

hmmm well a I personally would watch a nice horror right now like dawn of the dead or 28 weeks later!!! haha im already wrecked now :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

It's hard to imagine it's finally here..good luck to everyone and i hope the hard work and everything pays off! :)

• Advertisement

You know what? I think I will watch 28 weeks later, I have it on my hard drive and it is less than 2 hours long, so its perfect for getting me to 9 o'clock! Thanks for the suggestion! Oh and add me on PS3, my name is STIG_MCL16, we can play mw2 sometime. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

Ughh 28 days later creeps me out lol. I need to actually get up and start moving around D=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

ah 28 weeks later, it's one of my favorite horror's, the soundtrack's pretty epic as well

so what time are all of you guys going to your school? im going at 10 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭FridaysWell

Hehehe I'm awake and cant sleep Im tryna pass the time lloking at youtube...

Take a wee look at this, had me in bits... 'we can play with our twangers', 'I'm the best plucker here!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kclq2zGQy4w

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Ahhh, that was a lovely sleep. How's everyone this morning?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭FridaysWell

I haven't slept at all...
    Need to go to school at 10, I'm gonna pay tribute to the old way I went to school, bus and then the Luas... Gonna shake the bus drivers had too...

See what a lack of sleep does???:o

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Maestoso

*feels powerful waves of nausea in lower abdomen*

Oh there goes my alarm, I'll have to finish the film later, I forgot to factor in taking a shower, eating my Lucky Charms and traveling to school (hopefully for the last time!) :)

Orla, I think the film's purpose is to creep you out. :P
    Frser, I have to agree on the soundtrack front, it's brilliant. :)

Best of luck everybody, don't worry 'bout a t'ing, 'cause ev'ry little t'ing gonna be alright! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

i just woke up but i couldnt sleep i had butterflies since last night
    good luvk every1

Advertisement