Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Twin Lens DSLR Bag - Argos - Reduced from €59.99 to €5.99 + more bargains!

• 18-08-2010 1:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Just seen this on the Argos website. Worth it for €6!

Reduced from €59.99 to €5.99

Reserve online here

edit: oh and for the film heads, Lidl are doing Maxell CR123 batteries for €1.49ea at the moment.

2nd edit: Argos also have a card reader (accepts CF/MS/SD/MMC/XD) reduced from €14.23 to €2.99 - see thread here in Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

It looks like one of their fantastic mistakes that Argos makes from time to time.

If it is a mistake, AFAIK, they will honour it if you turn up to collect yours so go get 'em.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

I don't know if it's a mistake, this bag isn't in their new catalogue at all so maybe they're just getting rid of stock?

Picked mine up this morning, great little bag, friend of mine just bought an A230 so will gift it to him.

Oh and just to confirm, the Argos card reader does accept and recognise SDHC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Out of Stock everywhere in Dublin it seems :/ I desperately need a new cam bag and am very very broke. Would have been handy.

FYI:

@ 1600 today: only 1 bag left in Argos Letterkenny, sold out in all other stores.

@ Jim, this bag is also reduced to €7.99, might suit your needs? link here

Update:

For some reason, these bags are available again today in 2 stores:

1 left in Wexford
    1 left in Tralee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Jim wrote: »
    Out of Stock everywhere in Dublin it seems :/ I desperately need a new cam bag and am very very broke. Would have been handy.

I have one of these:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5690673.htm

Going spare. <SNIP> I'll be in Dublin in the morning. I had it up on adverts for €25 [paid €40 for it only a few months back] but nobody wanted it. Up to yourself :) It's small but neat, holds a dslr with kit lens attached plus one other small lens, has pockets for cloths and cards etc ...

Advertisement