Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC "Leaks" New 3 Phones

Options
  • 18-08-2010 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

http://htcpedia.com/news/1000.html

there another rumor for all the people looking for the newest phone gossip...

2x Android Phones with Froyo and Windows Phone 7

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Prabhu Deva

one android with a proper keyboard? hmm that would be nice

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,613 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The Mozarts detachable panels just look like some sort of colour customisation thing, rather than functional.
    The Spark seems like a Desire for Windows users, unless I am much mistaken the screen is much the same, the cpu is the same, in fact comparing the specs they do indeed seem like the same phone, aside from the button config being a little different, even the battery is the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    The Mozarts detachable panels just look like some sort of colour customisation thing, rather than functional.
    The Spark seems like a Desire for Windows users, unless I am much mistaken the screen is much the same, the cpu is the same, in fact comparing the specs they do indeed seem like the same phone, aside from the button config being a little different, even the battery is the same.

The phones body is made of aluminium. Like the legend the panels are there for the reception.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

yeah i noticed that on the spec but it kinda seems a bit disappointing that its nothing new from the snapdragon family...we wont see hdmi out till the new arm chips come out...thats for when im saving :D

Advertisement