Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to exchange money before arriving in Australia?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bosco26

I am actually heading over in about a months time and only opened the account yesterday so I am still waiting for the details.

Haven't really looked into Ozforex at all yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Bosco26 wrote: »
    how many people here have used currencyfair? I have signed up but I am still undecided as to whether I will use it or not. Also, would ozforex be more secure for instances?

Thanks

I'm using it every two weeks - its probably more secure than using an Irish bank these days! All the money is held by Bank of America I believe - they can offer good rates because theres never actually an FX trade occuring.

Handy part for me is that I can transfer out into any account, not just my normal AIB one - I wanted to buy some parts from the UK for one of my cars this week and was able to transfer directly from my currencyfair account to the seller.

Advertisement