Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football Photos

• 18-08-2010 3:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hey all

Firstly sorry if this is the incorrect forum

But I'm looking for a website where I might be able to find images of football matches and football stadia.

I am currently trying to put together a nice selection of football related photos for my laptop to use a background pictures, I have one of two I've taken myself but I'm not a particularly good photographer

Cheers in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

inpho is the agency rte seem to use a good deal, apart from that try flickr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

are you looking for Irish stadia or any random football stadium

have you tried www.worldstadiums.com

I would ask before taking pics from the site - its proper manners and legal !

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

One site you might look at is Stuart Roy Clarke's "Homes of Football"

His shots are available under a Creative Commons License:
    "This means that you are free to to copy, distribute and display the work for non-commercial purposes, under the condition that you provide a credit to the author and that you do not alter, transform or build upon the work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work. "

So should be fine to use as laptop backgrounds, etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Mighn't be great but you can use any of mine from my Flickr Sport set.

This could be good for background-
    4669963121_79a83231c3_z.jpg

Cheers,
    pa.

Advertisement