Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Home the Bacon...

Options
  • 18-08-2010 8:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭

Lads,
    If ye have any true ads like this, please advise. This one is just too funny. I'll have to have my cousin post in on.

It seems legit, unless I missed the punchline.
    DisplayPic.aspx?PIC=140094

http://www.glockworld.com/item/171584__CMMG_Consumables_CMMG_Tactical_Bacon__9-Ou.aspx?w=4w4KQiaW1mM%3d
    CMMG ®
    The ultimate tactical accessory, the new Tactical Bacon from CMMG® is simply amazing. Kept in an aluminum can for a shelf life of 10+ years, the CMMG® Tactical Bacon is more affordable than other pre-cooked bacon producers, who offer no tactical packaging for their product. Including 9 ounces of pre-cooked bacon goodness, comparable to 3 pounds of raw bacon, the CMMG® Tactical Bacon is perfect for camping trips, survival situations, a snack at the range, zombie attacks, and many other apocalyptic scenarios. Able to be eaten cold, or heated up, CMMG® Tactical Bacon is sure to please bacon lovers of all ages.
    Specifications
    • CMMG® Tactical Bacon
    • Manufacturer Number: TB-1
    • Comparable To 3 Pounds Of Raw Bacon
    • Ingredients:
      • Pork
      • Water
      • Salt
      • Sugar
      • Smoke Flavoring
      • Sodium Phosphates
      • Sodium Erythorbate
      • Sodium Nitrite
    • Packaging: Aluminum Can
    • Amount: 9 Ounces
    • Shelf Life: 10+ Years
    • Note: Don't forget, Law Enforcement receives an additional 5% off all orders! Excludes Firearms and Ammunition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Fierce handy when you are in Iraq or Afghanistan!!!;):D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

:D:DTactical Bacon..jes, what next:D:D Had a smile from ear to ear reading that post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

Yep its legit... The company do some really good stuff for the AR platform. mainly a piston converstion kit !

Red bull any 1 ??? thats for wimps ..... try

http://www.thorgdg.com/products/thor-energy-drink-84fl-oz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

looks much better than the ration packs that used to get handed out up the glen:D mmmmmm beans and soggy sausages:p

looks much better than the ration packs that used to get handed out up the glen:D mmmmmm beans and soggy sausages:p

Im sure its sault content is through the roof though... worse than ration packs lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

Im sure its sault content is through the roof though... worse than ration packs lol
    If there's somethin worse than them i think id eat the grass:p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I was way of the mark. I was thinking of a really hard pig with guns and an attitude.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-sZ2bptxfcJg7PP8EUXcDopg32xvdRmCJ4kLrw_X-OngqtQo&t=1&usg=__GQm6q6oWAgIzZMtaZQYXHpGpv2M=

Now thats tactical Bacon.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Fierce handy when you are in Iraq or Afghanistan!!!;):D

or when herself is away. I find the toaster dosn do them justice :D

Check out there patches ..... i gotta get some soon !

http://milspecmonkey.com/store/products/category/7/patches.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Anyone for ninja jam and combat crackers for desert ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Check out there patches ..... i gotta get some soon !

http://milspecmonkey.com/store/products/category/7/patches.html

pork eating crusader,or what now B***hes?....I like !:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    pork eating crusader,or what now B***hes?....I like !:D

I knew you would :)

Im gonna have to get that "embrace the suck" and "fun meter" for work :P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Gotta love the "infidel" shoulder flash!

Although the "pork eating crusader" one does appeal to my more subtle side!;)

WWJBD? PMSL:D

Goddamn, that tactical pork will come in handy when we're all hunkered down in our bunkers awaiting the advancing slow zombies!!!!!

Advertisement