Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand School Books

Options
  • 18-08-2010 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere else in the region other than the Red Door on the top of High St for second hand school books, got a few up there but still looking for some more.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Catscar

Hi, do you have a number for Red Door in sligo. We have 2nd hand bookshop here in Longford, its called The Den, if its any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Cheers Catscar I have to go back this evening ,I will get it for you then. I will drop you a PM with what I am looking for if thats ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Catscar

No problem, Im going there this evening to collect some books and I will PM you with whats available.

Catscar wrote: »
    No problem, Im going there this evening to collect some books and I will PM you with whats available.

Sorry I read that as you owned the shop, if you get the number I can give them a call

Hi Catscar got both numbers and PM'ed you the Sligo one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement