Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best piercer in Dublin

Options
  • 18-08-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi all,

So I'm gonna be getting both my nipples done at some point in the next couple of weeks (as soon as funds can stretch to it really!)

I'm just wondering where would be the best place or person to go for..? I was thinking wildcat, but I don't know who to ask for. Any piercings I've had done before have been in Belfast.

As it's my nipples, I'm not really willing to take the risk, I'm quite fond of them!

Any help at all would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

From personal experience, I'd recommend Steve in Snakebite very highly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

+1 for snakebite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

I think "Body Peircing" in Georges Arcade is very good...

Don't be diswaded by the old woman with the shaky hands!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smoggy11

Do snakebite do any kind of a poor student discount?

I know for both nipples its 90 instead of 100. But any extra off is always appreciated!

Also, would it be better to get a ring in, or a bar? I would have thought ring cause it would be easier to clean but I may be wrong on that.

Thanks for all the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

smoggy11 wrote: »
    Do snakebite do any kind of a poor student discount?

Yes they do.

+1, for Steve in Snakebite aswell. He is a great piercer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Also I think there is a bigger discount on Saturday, I think they have a bigger discount on Saturday but check their Facebook for info about it. There name on Facebook is Snakebite Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

unknown13 wrote: »
    Also I think there is a bigger discount on Saturday, I think they have a bigger discount on Saturday but check their Facebook for info about it. There name on Facebook is Snakebite Dublin.

This page if you wanted to check them out.

Only a few piercings in the "photos by others" section. But sure you can mail or comment there asking about discounts.

Best of luck! Also 90e for the two. Is that the normal rate? Hmm..........Might investigate this for myself! (Still unsure about facial piercings.....work purposes.........Never thought of me nips!).

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smoggy11

Its 90e for 2 with rings, 100e for 2 with bars.

I'm the same about facial piercings. Nurses don't look so good with facial piercings!

Thanks for all the help guys, I think I'm gonna go with snakebite, probably next week.

Wish me luck! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Wanted to throw in my +1 for Steve too, even though you've already chosen! Awesome guy, awesome piercer!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

You're best getting them done with barbells. Rings move around more and take longer to heal. A well positioned barbell is much faster to heal and less likely to catch.
    Also be prepared, the second piercing usually hurts a fair bit more than the first. Due to the endorphins etc in the body.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Paddy in Body Shock

Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SqueakyBeast

Brendog wrote: »
    I think "Body Peircing" in Georges Arcade is very good...

Don't be diswaded by the old woman with the shaky hands!:eek:

You must be joking... They pierced my sister in there when she was 15 - nostril piercing. And they used a gun, and an ear stud. Her nose swelled out and was badly infected within a few days, despite the fact that she followed the aftercare instructions. As for best piercer in Dublin, I'd have to say Ken in Red Dragon Clondalkin. He's brilliant. He's done two labrets for me (snakebites!) and they both healed within two weeks. His aftercare is top notch, and his piercing room is gorgeous, absolutely spotless. I couldn't recommend him more!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭LisaLee

+1 for Snakebite :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

+1 for Steve in Snakebite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ShutterFly

I looked in here cos I want my nose done and saw bad comments about Metal morphosis...glad I did cos I almost went there. Will check out Snakebite. Cheers
    Nipple can wait til my nose calms down and my wallet plumps up a bit!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Is Steve the english guy with a beard?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I don't remember him having a beard, you're probably thinking of Rob.

Steve is the other guy with the English accent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ShutterFly

right, I've been bitten...nipple and nose and I'm alive. They are brilliant, totally covered all the possibilities/aftercare etc. Very thorough with advice. I am still a tad tender round my nipple :cool: but the nose is grand ;).
    Steve pierced...have no reservations about recommending him again. Rob was the other guy...lovely, hugely helpful and a bit :rolleyes: too!!
    Snakebite get 10/10 from me and they gave student discount too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Is Steve the english guy with a beard?

Generally sporting a beard and bald head, or no beard and no hair...

Advertisement