Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Results

• 18-08-2010 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, could anyone tell me what format the online results are in? My computer is down, so i'd have to check them on my phone. They're not PDF are they? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Healium wrote: »
    Hey guys, could anyone tell me what format the online results are in? My computer is down, so i'd have to check them on my phone. They're not PDF are they? :P
    No, it's not a file. You just log in and it says on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

yeah its just like a normal page... you can check now lol. i checked at 10

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭sKepTics_George

Hi, I seem to have lost my pin for checking the results online, can anybody tell me how to change it or even when I got it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Where and when would i have got the PIN?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Hi, I seem to have lost my pin for checking the results online, can anybody tell me how to change it or even when I got it ?

You would have got it after 1 of your exams. It says on the website to contact your school if you mislaid your password.

• Advertisement
Advertisement