Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a chimney sweep

Options
  • 18-08-2010 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

winter is upon us, and I need to get the chimney cleaned....has anyone any recommendations for someone?

How much does it usually cost to get the chimney cleaned? (never had a fireplace before, and this is the first time in our own house...)

Cheers!

galah

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Bosco boy

galah wrote: »
    Hi all,

winter is upon us, and I need to get the chimney cleaned....has anyone any recommendations for someone?

How much does it usually cost to get the chimney cleaned? (never had a fireplace before, and this is the first time in our own house...)

Cheers!

galah

theres a guy called santa who does mine every year!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Sam Hall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

about 50 Euro.

There is a guy in Westside that does it - I think his name is in the book - he's very very clean and its done in 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

michael harty

[pm me for phone number]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭trish23

Bosco boy wrote: »
    theres a guy called santa who does mine every year!

I thought of him straight away as he cleaned my chimney before! Seriously, can't remember his name but he has Santa on his van every year from Oct/Nov

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭pablodunlop

Shine your shoes guvnaaaa?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Advertisement