Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once off refuse collection

• 18-08-2010 11:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a refuse company who will just do a once off collection for a reasonable price.

About to move out of a house, and the monthly collection expired. I really don't want to pay another 6 months for the sake of collecting about 4 bins worth of rubbish.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if anyone knows of a refuse company who will just do a once off collection for a reasonable price.

About to move out of a house, and the monthly collection expired. I really don't want to pay another 6 months for the sake of collecting about 4 bins worth of rubbish.
    i wouldnt know,sorry. but why dont you just take it to the dump:confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Mr Bin Man will give you a skip bag (about 4 wheelie bins worth) and come to collect it afterwards, sounds like what you want

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Here's a link for Mr. Binman http://www.mrbinman.com/menu.asp?Menu=52&parent=0 and to prove I'm not biased, same for Clean Ireland http://www.cleanireland.ie/skips.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

i wouldnt know,sorry. but why dont you just take it to the dump

Don't have a trailer, and tbh, I don't want the smell of the bags to be stuck in the car, and possibly leak all over the place too....

Cheers Clareman, that'll do nicely I think.

Advertisement