Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your F**CKING Problem?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭spudd

Or you could just *gasp* .....not drink at all.

true...but sure i'm no craic sober :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

spudd wrote: »
    true...but sure i'm no craic sober :D

Ugh.

Ireland.txt

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭fairycakes

Fart wrote: »
    Go on, you know you want to.

*Puffity Puff Puff*

Is not a smoker.

No thanks mr fart man cravings only last a couple of mins feel better now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

Serious case of thrush

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

sh0egal wrote: »
    I've the the worst uneasy feeling now for three days and now i've no appetite, that might not be a bad thing though!!!! Its just p*ssing me off now....

You're probably pregnant.
    Have you sat on any public toilets lately?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Other people.
    If they'd all leave me the fcuk alone, i'd be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

The only problem I have these days is that AH - where I usually come for a bit of lighthearted, adult relief (of the mental kind) - is full of f*cking leaving cert students talking about their exams, their school days & starting threads that are complete & utter b*llox.

If I ran AH, I wouldn't allow anyone post here who's not paying the bill themselves for their internet connection.

That way, the likelihood of seeing a thread like "I hope Jedward fail their Leaving Cert", would be reduced significantly. If I wanted to hear moronic adolescent chatter, I'd have a Bebo or Facepalm page.

The only problem I have these days is that AH - where I usually come for a bit of lighthearted, adult relief (of the mental kind) - is full of f*cking leaving cert students talking about their exams, their school days & starting threads that are complete & utter b*llox.

If I ran AH, I wouldn't allow anyone post here who's not paying the bill themselves for their internet connection.

That way, the likelihood of seeing a thread like "I hope Jedward fail their Leaving Cert", would be reduced significantly. If I wanted to hear moronic adolescent chatter, I'd have a Bebo or Facepalm page.

Calm down Grandad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

you should have cheated. thats what i did 12 yrs ago when i did mine

Calm down Grandad.

Don't make me take out my teeth & throw them at you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Wow - take a chill pill.

You clearly didn't see Biko's comment as he locked that thread. Sarcasm at it's best

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Wow - take a chill pill.

You clearly didn't see Biko's comment as he locked that thread. Sarcasm at it's best

ohh cheeky! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

everytime i try and wash my car it starts to flipping rain!

irish-stew wrote: »
    everytime i try and wash my car it starts to flipping rain!

Stop trying to wash your car then & we might get some dry weather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

"grumpy old men" forum for starbelgrade

It's over there...somewhere, I think...

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

i have to tidy up my wardrobe later. goddamit why can't i just fold the clothes when i put them in, i'm so efficient everywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

not trying to wash it now, now what you got to say for your self

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

I'm middle class! The horror!

Advertisement