Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband

Options
  • 18-08-2010 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

HAs anyone in the south Drogheda/Bettystown area gotten UPC bradband or enquired about it? I'm absolutely sick of paying over the odds for eircoms "Top Quality" broadband when most of the tie your not even getting a fraction of the speed they are selling to you. Their whole Next Generation Broadband is a rebrand of their existing connections as they have stated they will not be upgrading to fibre powered broadband which is a load of ****e.

So back to my original question, anyone got the UPC fibre power BB?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭gipi

Have you checked that UPC broadband is available at your address? I did a quick address check on upc.ie (I live in the Dublin Rd area in Drogheda) and the only UPC service available at my address is digital TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

I use UPC and I highly reccomend them. Was sick of inconsistent connection from Eircom, since I switched to UPC there has never been a problem.

Advertisement