Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration etc. for UCD GEM?

Options
  • 18-08-2010 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there,

I'm new to the whole CAO process, as I studied in the UK for my primary degree. On August 5th I accepted a place on GEM in UCD via the CAO website. I've since received acknowledgement of my acceptance from CAO.

When should I expect to be contacted by UCD, receive registration info etc?

Just wondering, as this is all new to me!

Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭shroomfox

Hey! New UCD GEM starter here too, living in the UK. You should receive a registration pack in the post any day. I haven't received mine either so don't worry too much about it just yet. I'd imagine that we should get them early next week at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

I haven't recieved anything from UCD yet either. However you can start registration online by visiting the UCD website and using your CAO number as username and date of birth as password (in ddmmyy format).

You should be able to login into UCD Connect and the SIS Student Web (for registration) using those details. The can be found on the UCD home page at the bottom left side of the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 threeeyes

Thanks MicraBoy.

I've managed to get into UCD Connect, but apparently I need a PIN to get into SIS... PIN comes with welcome pack (in the post I assume).

Somebody let me know when they get the registration stuff in the post! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

threeeyes wrote: »
    Thanks MicraBoy.

I've managed to get into UCD Connect, but apparently I need a PIN to get into SIS... PIN comes with welcome pack (in the post I assume).

Somebody let me know when they get the registration stuff in the post! :)

hi threeeyes, my date of birth worked as my PIN in SIS portal on first log in.

Advertisement