Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Does the School Find Out What We Got?

• 18-08-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Do they get a seperate letter with each students points/grades on them, or is it just the teacher of each individual subject that finds out how well their students did in that subject alone?

Just curious, I thought they may just have a peak at our letters instead:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

We either get separate copies or else the originals are copied, but they're always kind of stapled into a little booklet form for any teacher to read. Hopefully thats not against the rules now, lol.

I think they reach the school altogether and its the schools job to individually envelope them that morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

My friends mother is a teacher and she said the principal has to drive to Athlone the night before and take them to their own school. I dunno if this is true but I know what is true is that all the results are together and the school puts them into seperate envelopes. My principal kept talking about how well I did before I even knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

We have a seperate copy of your results, painful flicking through them all this morning as I had two LC classes! No driving up to Athlone by our principal anyway!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Apart from the individual sheets, a sheet comes with just exam numbers, grades and subject codes on it. That's what most teachers look at.

Advertisement