Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"louie louie" ringtone

Options
  • 18-08-2010 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi all,

I am trying to get the "louie louie" ring tone but cannot find it on meteor to buy does anyone know where i can get my hands on this. I heard it in a film last night i want to get it for my phone.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Knight & day yeah :)

I just chopped this section out of the song, download link here
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/5ewg3l

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 dagpoker.com

Cheers pal, ill try record it on my phone and see how it sounds

Just drag and drop the file onto your phone or send it via bluetooth, no need to record it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,613 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Great song, pity the movie sucked, thats an hour and a half I'll never get back, and worse than that she'll get to pick the next date night film! AHHHHH!

^^^
    Lol i thought the exact same to myself watching it! Try twist her arm into the expendables!

• Advertisement
Advertisement