Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing Tutorial times.

Options
  • 18-08-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭

Says on the tutorial part of registration I should press the "choose time" to choose the times, I can't find this button. Anyone know where it is, or how I choose times.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭aidoh

There's definitely a choose time button somewhere. Keep looking. It opens up your timetable and you'll pick whatever time you want (or can). I can't get in to register 'til the 25th so sorry I can't be any more useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭McNuggy10

aidoh wrote: »
    There's definitely a choose time button somewhere. Keep looking. It opens up your timetable and you'll pick whatever time you want (or can). I can't get in to register 'til the 25th so sorry I can't be any more useful.

If you go up to the top of the page and click on the main lab/tut's tab itl be in there for you to choose the times:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Hmm I defo can't see it on that page. I might post a screen shot...

Edit
    buttonx.jpg

errlloyd wrote: »
    Hmm I defo can't see it on that page. I might post a screen shot...

are ya sure theres a lab or tutorial as part of the module? Some of my geo ones have no tutorials!
    Post a screen shot yeah and il see if i can help!

Posted, I know this is weird. I just need to know there isn't a button there. Otherwise I am blind

• Advertisement

errlloyd wrote: »
    Posted, I know this is weird. I just need to know there isn't a button there. Otherwise I am blind

yeah there's defo no choose time button there!

Last time I saw tutorials that said "automatically registered" was in history in first year and we had to register for the tutorials at the end of the lecture!
    So maybe ya just choose when ya get back the first week in person rather than online?
    Hope that helps!! :)

Ah, glad I'm not losing it...

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

I think the times are preset. Thats how it was for me in stage 2 - we had the option to pick times in stage 1.

Check your calendar / weekly timetable and you may see the tutorials scheduled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

usually when it says "automatically registered" it means either

they will pick times for you based on your timetable

or

you pick but just not via sisweb, in this case you will be told how either by email, blackboard or lecture depending

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Looks like you have no choice what times. With a lot of subjects you would choose times, so that is why the tutorial would say that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Is that not you automatically registered for your core modules though.

Tutorials for core modules is on the next page, click continue.

Advertisement