Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Fat Goalie!

Options
  • 18-08-2010 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Need to pick up some new gloves as the new seasons kicks off so I'm looking to buy a decent pair but unfortunately do not have a a lot to spend

Probably talking €20 - €35 max

So just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Dublin that is particularly good value or that indeed has a sale on at the moment?

Need them for the weekend so dont want to risk delivery from the internet?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Need to pick up some new gloves as the new seasons kicks off so I'm looking to buy a decent pair but unfortunately do not have a a lot to spend

Probably talking €20 - €35 max

So just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in Dublin that is particularly good value or that indeed has a sale on at the moment?

Need them for the weekend so dont want to risk delivery from the internet?

Cheers

JJB had a great sale on there a couple of weeks ago on gloves, picked meself up a couple of great pairs for next to nothing....dont know if it still on

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

Nice one thanks wouldn't have thought of there now I must say

I'll check it out this evening

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Bald? er, dash!

Picked up a pair of UHLSPORT gloves for half price in Elverys (Blanch) last week - they were €65 marked down to €32.50 - others were similarly priced/ marked down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭gavney1

I picked up a pair of Sondico for our Goalie at the start of the season in Guineys on North Earl St (the one opposite Boyers) for 8 euro. They've been good and reliable apparently - though unfortunately can't say the same about our goalie!!!

Advertisement