Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help on this real bad

Options
  • 18-08-2010 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

I got a letter today saying i was not accepted for the Btea allowance:(
    i was not allowed it cause i haven't got a current social welfare claim open.
    But i put in all my forms for Beta good month and a half before i was struck off(i have signed out forms to go back on Social welfare claim a good four weeks back yet haven't heard back as of yet)

I'm really really worrried cause it seems i will have no means of supporting myself in a months time(this is where my Plc course starts).

have i any other options or can i kiss my Plc Course goodbye?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

I got a letter today saying i was not accepted for the Btea allowance:(
    i was not allowed it cause i haven't got a current social welfare claim open.
    But i put in all my forms for Beta good month and a half before i was struck off(i have signed out forms to go back on Social welfare claim a good four weeks back yet haven't heard back as of yet)

I'm really really worrried cause it seems i will have no means of supporting myself in a months time(this is where my Plc course starts).

have i any other options or can i kiss my Plc Course goodbye?

A lot will probably depend on why you were "struck off".

Advertisement