Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would i be entitled to.

• 18-08-2010 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

If anyone would have info i would really appreciate it. new user so bear with me. I am in a situation where i am married have one child and a mortgage. Things aren't going great husband out of work 18 months and i was recently made redundant which will commence at end of month. no luck of job yet. but my marriage is not working so want to make a go of it on my own (not going into all those details) but i dont know if we decide to rent house out and go seperate ways would i get benifits to help get new place if we already have house? or if i stayed in home mortgage would be too much for me would i get allowance for that. I know that husband would have to pay towards it too but really we aren't able to keep up with payments.icon9.gif
    I have probably been ranting a bit too much but if anyone had any sort of info it would be geat
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

One parents payment + ½ Jobseekers Benefit

Advertisement