Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolutely Gutted, Help Please?

• 18-08-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I got my results today and am so devastated, spent most of the morning crying... I got 400 when I need 515 (minimum) I worked so hard and came down grades from my mocks :( I'm going to appeal 3 of my grades but I don't know what I'm going to do come september. I can repeat, which is my main option atm but I'm just wondering if there are any plcs out there relating to optometry? or any back doors into optometry? Thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

There's allllways more than one way into your course. Don't beat yourself up about it. It's not the end of the world. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭lctake2

as far as i can tell repeating is your only option as only dit do this course. if your heart's set on it go for it. the year will fly by

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

Or you could do a general science degree and then transfer into optometry. I know people who became physiotherapists that way. You might have to go to the UK for this though once you have your science degree here

Advertisement