Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney 18/10

Options
  • 18-08-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Anybody any tips,I'm off to the races later.
    I'll be backing Luxurious fairly heavily....no money in my online so hoping the 4/5 won't drop.
    and Admirral Barry e/w in the 18.20 @ 11-1.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Killarney 8.20 Red Tiger is my only one today there. Keeping my money for my main horse tomorrow in Killarney, the Impersonator.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 MikeHunt08

Studied the race Gav. Your Busy for me. Impersonator has won 3 in a row at 2 mile 2 Furlong and is now making the step up 4 furlongs. Be interesting to see if he can stay for the extra 4.

Your Busy rode by Ruby owned by Ronan O Gara has been racing at 3 miles recently and has 2 wins 1 place in 4 and is coming down 6 Furlongs which could bode well for the final couple of furlongs. 10-7 is a fine weight fora horse coming down from 3 mile.

But the more money heaped on Impersonator the better odds for Your Busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

MikeHunt08 wrote: »
    Studied the race Gav. Your Busy for me. Impersonator has won 3 in a row at 2 mile 2 Furlong and is now making the step up 4 furlongs. Be interesting to see if he can stay for the extra 4.

I'd say he should be able to handle the extra 4, be interesting to see, have €15 in him atm at 11/2 another €20 is waiting on stand by incase I get word.

Advertisement