Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosslare to Waterford train

Options
  • 18-08-2010 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi everyone,

I am currently producing a short documentary about the Rosslare to Waterford train line. The film recalls the history of the line and looks at the community around the line.
    I am looking for archive photos (from and era of the train) which could be used in the film.
    The project has no budget so I can not afford to pay anyone for the images but can simply offer you a credit in the film and your image included in this small piece of historical documentary.
    If anyone has pictures or other material they think may be useful I would love to hear from you.
    email me at clomers@gmail.com ... or just send me a PM here.

Thanks very much.

Bye for now.

Colm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭dowlingm

Colm, it may help if you let us know who you have tried already (i.e. IE, IRRS etc.) so we can propose ones you haven't already tried.

Advertisement