Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address for Fees & Grants?

Options
  • 18-08-2010 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Address listed on the Fees and Grants page is the student desk one, who I emailed and was told they don't deal with fees. Does anyone have a direct email address for the F&G office? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

SexyD4Lady wrote: »
    Address listed on the Fees and Grants page is the student desk one, who I emailed and was told they don't deal with fees. Does anyone have a direct email address for the F&G office? Thanks

the student desk should of been able to help there but anyway the link below is for staff directory just search "fees and grants" and you'll get a list of staff and office emails and/or numbers

https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/W_STAFF_DIRECTORY.P_WEB_DISPLAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'd call the student desk at 01 716 1555. That list provided above will give you people's personal lines, as there is no single line for fees and grants. So randomly picking people will not really be appropriate. The student desk phone number will lead to you being transferred to the correct person or else they will deal with it themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

I'd call the student desk at 01 716 1555. That list provided above will give you people's personal lines, as there is no single line for fees and grants. So randomly picking people will not really be appropriate. The student desk phone number will lead to you being transferred to the correct person or else they will deal with it themselves.
    i didn't mean for them to call the personal lines straight off, on the top of the list there is a general inquires number (01 716 1432) to the office where i have been directed before by student desk in previous years.
    In hindsight i should of just posted the number, apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

I emailed student desk about fees and got a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

I find with such matter in UCD it is better to phone or to drop into the Student Desk. It is harder to ignore an voice at the end of the phone, even harder to do so when you are face to face...

• Advertisement
Advertisement