Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do I report a welfare cheat

• 18-08-2010 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hey straight forward enough. How do I go about reporting a welfare cheat and what information do I need to back it up ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Anglo aib boi owes you 80 billion, are you going to report them too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Crossection

digme wrote: »
    Anglo aib boi owes you 80 billion, are you going to report them too?
    Whats the relavance to my question. Save it for After Hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

mmmm Stockholm syndrome....

Balagan wrote: »

Thanks. Has anyone ever shopped anyone. How long does it take.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

As you have already reported him to the tax man
    The DSW should be informed by them
    Is there a reason you are in such a panic to have him caught?

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

Sounds like a bit of a personal vendetta going on here, how can you be sure they are cheating the welfare system?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Well why didnt you just google it then??? pretty simple. obviously u just wanted to get a reaction!

Get a life not someone else's:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭nojunkmaill

You all act like it's a bad thing he's reporting someone for fraud.

These are the people that are responsible partly for the way Ireland is. Fraud in Social Welfare is huge and if more people were prosecuted and made examples of we'd be on our way slowly to some sort of recovery.

Make sure you do go ahead and report him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

It is not the case that reporting is a bad thing (go ahead by all means if you have grounds to justify it), the point being made is that the OP could have simply googled it (I did and it came up top in the predictive text), so why come here to ask??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭danbohan

You all act like it's a bad thing he's reporting someone for fraud.

These are the people that are responsible partly for the way Ireland is. Fraud in Social Welfare is huge and if more people were prosecuted and made examples of we'd be on our way slowly to some sort of recovery.

Make sure you do go ahead and report him.

yea that will sort out all our problems.! what about fraud in goverment , fraud in banking , fraud by public service . who do we report them too , imf ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭danbohan

Hey straight forward enough. How do I go about reporting a welfare cheat and what information do I need to back it up ?

hope you have done it ? feeling better about yourself now are you ? good good . you are model citzen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

digme, danbohan If you have nothing helpful or useful to contribute, then keep your comments to yourself.

dudara

danbohan wrote: »
    hope you have done it ? feeling better about yourself now are you ? good good . you are model citzen

:D:D:D:D:D:DActually I feel great. Thanks for asking:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement