Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th birthday gift

Options
  • 18-08-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

Its my girlfriends 30th birthday coming up and I'm looking for inspiration on what to get her. I was thinking of getting one of those makeover and photo-shoot experiences thats available on topgifts.ie. Only thing thats stopping me is that she might think"oh you dont like me the way I am", or am I just paranoid? Would like to hear what other girls think of this?

Cheers
    Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

The photo shoot thing is a very personal choice, I'd only buy it for her if she has specifically said she'd want it. I don't think I'd like it at all.

A make-up session however can be good if you bring her out somewhere nice after she's all dolled up! If you were going down that road do you know what beautician she uses and what hairdresser? You could book her into both, all expenses paid, and wine and dine her for the evening?

Check out boardsdeals in bargain alerts, they come up great bargains for spa days etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭random10

I think a spa day and then have a romantic dinner cooked when she gets home with lights, music the works. The photo shoot might be dodgy

Advertisement