Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobseekers Allowance Repeat Interview

Options
  • 18-08-2010 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I am currently in reciept of payment from the Community Welfare Officer, I attended interview with Social Welfare Inspector in May 2010 and on my last signing on date in July i was told that my claim for JA was still pending.

Today I got a letter from the Welfare Office asking me to attend another interview with the Inspector. Does anyone know why I am been called again? I have supplied the Welfare with all documentation they have asked for, i have no idea why i have been called for interview again. Is this normal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭mrsbouquet

They may need to question you about the documentation that you suplied after the interview i.e lodgements or withdrawals from bank statements for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 StormyWeather

thanks for the reply,
    you were right they just needed some basic questions answered about my claim and to get some more stuff from me. They were actually all right and apologiesed for having to call me in over something so trivial.....panic over :)

Advertisement