Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

viewing scripts....

• 18-08-2010 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

does it cost anything to view your scripts? im overall happy with how i did and am mainly just curious :confused: as to what i got exactly in certain subjects and to see if theyre close enough to the next grade just to bump them up a bit.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

geetar wrote: »
    does it cost anything to view your scripts? im overall happy with how i did and am mainly just curious :confused: as to what i got exactly in certain subjects and to see if theyre close enough to the next grade just to bump them up a bit.

Do you have enough points for what you need?
    Grades just don't get 'bumped up' because you appeal. There has to be justitification i.e. an answer you gave wasn't awarded marks, marks were added up incorrectly etc.

It doesn't cost anything to view your script

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

It's free to view but, if after seeing them, you'd like to appeal it costs €40 per subject, iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

so u go in and look at the paper but u would have to reg to view?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭geetar

Do you have enough points for what you need?
    Grades just don't get 'bumped up' because you appeal. There has to be justitification i.e. an answer you gave wasn't awarded marks, marks were added up incorrectly etc.

It doesn't cost anything to view your script

yeah ive enough points but theres just one or two subjects that i feel i did better on then wat the marks show for it. thats why i want to view the scripts out of curiosity. im not necessarily going to appeal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

ayumi wrote: »
    so u go in and look at the paper but u would have to reg to view?

Yes you have to send bring the form for viewing into school so your scripts can be sent back to the school for viewing.
    geetar wrote: »
    yeah ive enough points but theres just one or two subjects that i feel i did better on then wat the marks show for it. thats why i want to view the scripts out of curiosity. im not necessarily going to appeal.

There's no harm in that. plenty of people do it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement