Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Economics results

• 18-08-2010 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

How did you do/What do you think of your result?

I think that because the paper was quite different to previous years and many probably found difficulty with it they corrected it easier. Thought it was an awful paper and considering that I'm happy enough with my result. I'm certain that I could have done much better if it had of been a different paper!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

A2 - delighted. Kinda wanted the A1 but what can ya do. Thinking of viewing my script just to see. It helps having a Home Ec for a mother....and sister

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

A2.. totally unexpected, but hey, I'm not complaining! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭neiler987

Higher D2 nd didnt really study for it :) thank god for that cooking portfolio tho :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 janaxgara

Got an A1!! Im delighted seeing as i left out the entire consumer section!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭bubblz

got an A2..! unreal delighted..! want to be a home ec teacher so hopefully the points won't go up too much..! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement