Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Field Hockey Sticks

• 18-08-2010 4:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

what are peoples fav brand of sticks?

Favourite Brand of Hockey Stick? 2 votes

TK
    0% 0 votes
    Gryphon
    100% 2 votes
    Voodoo
    0% 0 votes
    Addias
    0% 0 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 iorrus

I've used TK, Malik and Grays mainly. Generally I judge by holding the stick in the shop and messing around with it rather than the brand. I've had more TKs than any others however and my current stick is a TK. I really like the new Addidas sticks they seem to have got the balance just right but I'm a bit reluctant to buy them as I prefer to support some of the smaller hockey only brands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

i got a TK on saturday very happy with it tried the addias but prefered the TK

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

I used to only ever played with Dita and then I stopped playing and now that I've started again, I'm finding it hard enough to get a Dita stick anywhere. I'll keep looking.
    I liked the Adidas sticks that I messed with, but right now, I've got a Grays stick, I'm still trying to get used to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Ivor the tk lt 2.2 played last night with it very happy grip is nice too :)

Advertisement