Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ani-Mates Dancing Dino Swap

Options
  • 18-08-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Kind of an odd request ...but here it goes.
    My son has been collecting the "Dancing Dinos" series and after a summer of collecting he has two to collect, Delilah and Fergie. We have been (stupidly) buying the packets but we seem to be getting duplicates of all the others.
    So my request is does anyone's son or daughter have duplicates of Fergie or Delilah that is willing to swap/sell? It is our own fault but it is kind of driving him (and us) crazy!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

wtd2008 wrote: »
    Kind of an odd request ...but here it goes.
    My son has been collecting the "Dancing Dinos" series and after a summer of collecting he has two to collect, Delilah and Fergie. We have been (stupidly) buying the packets but we seem to be getting duplicates of all the others.
    So my request is does anyone's son or daughter have duplicates of Fergie or Delilah that is willing to swap/sell? It is our own fault but it is kind of driving him (and us) crazy!
    Thanks.

Hi My daughter also collected the animates top dogs and dinos and my mother also continued to buy her top dogs to get the king and queen until she finally admitted she needed to stop. :pac:

Funny thing was she wasnt as mad on the dinos, when she's back later i'll ask her about those two for you.

Do you know if there is a new series coming out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Just checked and she is also missing Fergie and has one Delilah. Its very unfair on kids to make some very scarce, i even searched online and you can't buy them, only in packets :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wtd2008

Thanks for checking Mariaf24...appreciate it.
    It is unfair alright, all a bit of a scam.oooor very clever marketing. Even our four year old can see the scam in it...but doesn't stop him wanting to complete the collection though.
    Anyone else have Fergie or Deliah? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tinyhazelton

hi i dont have any dinosaur ani-mates but i'm desperately after sam and polka in the top dogs to swap i have spare king kosmo and fido, lulu and pixie?

Advertisement