Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werder Bremen v Sampdoria RTE2 19:45

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

PIZARRO!

Excellent from Marin again, has to start ahead of Hunt now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Never did that for Chelsea.......:rolleyes: Well played by Marin

Hunt is far more consistent than Marin. No chance this one performance will sway the manager. They also play in different positions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Sampdoria have to regret taking off Cassano now.

Hunt is far more consistent than Marin. No chance this one performance will sway the manager. They also play in different positions.

Marin can play attacking mid too. He's better suited to replace Oezil. Just my opinion.

Penalties between Anderlecht-Partizan, on Setanta right now

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Very enjoyable match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

_Bella_ wrote: »
    Penalties between Anderlecht-Partizan, on Setanta right now
    Stream here http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4c7405950b2b6

2 shocking openers from Anderlect

Jesus penalty spot is awful ! 2-2!

ANDERLECHT out! 3 penalties from Anderlecht skied over the bar.

• Advertisement

Should really move the prenalties down to the other goal when the spot is in such sh*te condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Penalty spot was like a mole hole. Never seen 3 pens in a shootout skied like that before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,021 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

ANDERLECHT out! 3 penalties from Anderlecht skied over the bar.

I was watching it, how do you put 3 over the bar on your home pitch? No excuse.

I watched the man to get another look at Romelu Lukaku. I have seen him twice before but he looks better now than he did before. He is a young Drogba imo, he has the vision the footwork, the power. Of course he has a long way to go but at 17 you just know he is going to be a superstar.

There was a bit of controversy when the ref did the coin toss by the way. The Anderlecht captain won the toss and wanted to use the other goal but the referee refused him.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Marin can play attacking mid too. He's better suited to replace Oezil. Just my opinion.

No doubt, but did Oezil not play on the left side of the diamond for Bremen in the last few seasons, not quite on the flank but in a more central role, well he did a few times in which I'd watched him, Ozil and Hunt had always been the more attacking with Frings and Bargfrede being the defensive minded players with them only playing one upfront?

I honestly don't rate Bargfrede(yet) he's raw, Borowski is beyond him.

http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/n846rwe3/Auf.jpg

This would be far more suited to their game with Borowski replacing Bargfrede (or even Ozil for that matter)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Sampdoria have to regret taking off Cassano now.

Sure was he not injured anyway? Doubt he would've lasted.

Super result, thought when the 5 mins went up that Bremen might just sneak it, fecking great stuff, i'd say it was some trip for the Bremen fans there, roll on the group stages. :D

Advertisement