Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€750 Gaming Build

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

CombatCow wrote: »
    Yeah they seem great so far, im tracking my package that was dispatched yesterday, I doubt i'll get it tomorrow but fingers crossed. The longest part of the process is setting up the bank transfer to "wire" them the money, but iv a feeling that it would be quicker with AIB than bank of ireland.

I saved over €120 ordering from them compared to a uk online retailer.

CC

It'll probably take a week from the time you clicked "Place Order". That';s how long it took for me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah i'll get it on monday, it left germany on thursday morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Does DHl.de track the package all the way to ireland, because mine has been "Shipment in transportation to destination country." since the 3'rd of september :confused: Just wondering if it dosent update tracking outside of DE ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

CombatCow wrote: »
    Does DHl.de track the package all the way to ireland, because mine has been "Shipment in transportation to destination country." since the 3'rd of september :confused: Just wondering if it dosent update tracking outside of DE ?

I'm wondering the very same.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67882194&postcount=28

Advertisement