Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

• 18-08-2010 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

I've applied for computers in DKIT, It was 150 points last year. I done all Ordinary level subjects but it says in the entry requirements " Six Leaving Certificate subjects, including English or Irish and Mathematics with at least grade C3 in one Higher Level paper together with at least grade D3 in five Ordinary Level papers, or at least grade D3 in six Ordinary Level papers and at least 200 points"

I got 210 points, should I be ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

Anyone? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

James_LWAU wrote: »
    I've applied for computers in DKIT, It was 150 points last year. I done all Ordinary level subjects but it says in the entry requirements " Six Leaving Certificate subjects, including English or Irish and Mathematics with at least grade C3 in one Higher Level paper together with at least grade D3 in five Ordinary Level papers, or at least grade D3 in six Ordinary Level papers and at least 200 points"

I got 210 points, should I be ok?
    You got over 200 points, did you get at least grade D3 in 6 OL papers?

If you did, and the points don't take a huge jump, you should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

Yeah I got b's and a's in the rest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Well then, you can see yourself that you should be ok ... just looking for a bit of reassurance? :P :D

Was the 150 points for the course last year Round 1 or Round 2, btw?

Advertisement