Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To the people who didn't get what they wanted in the LC

• 18-08-2010 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Rite. So this day 8 years ago was one of the worst in my life. Trust me, I know how you feel.

This will mean probably mean nothing at the moment but it's not the end of the world.

There are always options such as 7th year or a PLC college.

A lot of people don't know what they really want to do at this stage.

If I had made it into the course I wanted I would have been set down a specific path end ended up working a job nowhere near as interesting as what I am doing now.

Instead I started at the bottom in a PLC and made my way into an Institute of Technology and im now working a job that I love.

As long as you find something that you love and work hard at it you will make it.

If you are worried about loosing touch with your friends, don't worry. Your true friends now will be there for life, and wherever you end up you will meet new people.

A bit sappy I know, but I hope it helps somebody.

CA

Advertisement