Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Management - CMI or DBS?

Options
  • 18-08-2010 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am looking at the evening project management courses in both of the above venues. Has anyone any experience of either? I am finding it hard to decide on the best course.

What is the difference between the diploma in PM and the advanced diploma in PM?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Jools_452

Hi, I wondered if you'd decided where/if to do the Diploma? I'm in similar boat at the moment trying to decide between CMI or DBS put for a dif course! If youve gone with one option and can lemme know how it went/is going be MUCH appreciated! Diplomas pretty expensive (on my salary anyhoo) so trying make well researched decision?! is CMI in city centre also??

Advertisement