Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sifficient places for 21st.

Options
  • 18-08-2010 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hello everyone,
    My 21st is coming up reeeeaaaally soon. I'm not having a big one, and i'm not renting a venue, but i want to still have fun and have a good crowd going.
    The problem is, i'm not actually too mad for going out, especially not to clubs, and i don't really listen to pop redface.gif.
    So i'm looking for a nice place in Dublin to go to, with a late licence, that plays either a mixture of music, or more alternative than pop, and that has a nice, big smoking area that you can sit in. because most of my time i'll probably be there with my friends, chatting and catching up.

I'm planning on spending a day of going to those places and just checking them out. It's my 21st, i want to have a good one.

Do any places come to mind? Please please please! frown.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

The bernard shaw on sth richmond st, has a nice smoking area with pool table and the music is great... soul, funk, electronic and has good drink deals. closes at about 12pm though.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭LaMortis

I actually love Bernard Shaw, and would definately have it there, but only if they stayed open later(((((((((

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

LaMortis wrote: »
    I actually love Bernard Shaw, and would definately have it there, but only if they stayed open later(((((((((

Just do what me and my mates used to do, go BS for a pint or three and then head into town or along Camden St.

Advertisement