Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement rings, anyone know where to get a nice one at a reasonable price

Options
  • 18-08-2010 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

k123456 wrote: »

An engaged scorned woman will sell ya one cheaply, Dependant on what he done ya might get it for nothing!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Suggest you take a look at this thread: all the information you need to know before making this purchase (basically so you don't get done) along with recommendations for various locations/companies to purchase from, including several glowing recommendations from myself and others for http://www.voltairediamonds.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

k123456 wrote: »

Are you sure you will choose something she will wear everyday or will it only come out on special occasions?
    Tread carefully here :)
    Propose with a cheapo silly/plastic/depends on the girl ring (think about what you say when you go on one knee!)and let her know you are proper ring shopping if she say yes :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭ChuckNorrisgod

I got mine in the jewelary shop in st stephen green.

they are closing down now after 25 years open.

and they have a closing down sale.

Best of luck mate gettin engaged.

I proposed in budapest it was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭OnLooker

I went to Antwerp last year. Surprised her not telling the location until we arrived in the airport.

We got the ring custom made and very nice at a reasonable price. We were quoted €8k or €9k for the same ring here.

Before anyone asks, yes the diamond is certified etc ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭ChuckNorrisgod

may I ask around how much did you get it for ?

antwerp you got too love snatch the movie.

where is the stone
    OnLooker wrote: »
    I went to Antwerp last year. Surprised her not telling the location until we arrived in the airport.

We got the ring custom made and very nice at a reasonable price. We were quoted €8k or €9k for the same ring here.

Before anyone asks, yes the diamond is certified etc ...

Advertisement